GBL Rules, Roster, Records, and Signups Jan 31, 2013 22:49:06 GMT -5
Post by Parchandri on Jan 31, 2013 22:49:06 GMT -5
Graphics Battle League
Welcome to yet another reboot of the GBL. For those that don't know, the GBL is a league, open to anyone, that pits one designer against another. At least two designers will settle on the stipulations of the match, including theme, size, due date, and the quantity of votes required for victory.
1. Please be respectful. This is more important than anything. We are all here for fun, and this shouldn't be a hostile environment. There is no reason to be hostile, or blatantly rude.
2. If you vote in GBL matches, please provide the participants with insightful feedback. That means know what you're talking about, provide useful criticisms and/or compliments, and again, please be respectful! If there is no reason given for the vote, the vote will be void.
3. If the stipulations set before the match are not met, the end result could be an automatic loss. If you're unable to make the due date, then please be courteous and let your opponent know. Try to work something out.
4. When selecting a theme, please nothing obscene or offensive. Remember, we're still under the ToS that WF has implemented.
5. If you'd like to join the GBL, use this thread to signup and for nothing else.
6. When issuing an open challenge, please use the GBL Open Challenge thread.
- DK Almighty 3-1
- Blade 2-0
- Elliot 2-0
- Parchandri 2-0
- The New Horror 2-1
- Epic Z 2-1
- Spear Guy 1-0
- AC 1-3
- MizTV 1-4
- Lk™ 0-1
- y2jbestever 0-1
- T-Swift: Threadhead 0-2
- Smash 0-0
- J-Dav 0-0
Enjoy, and good luck!