What's going on in your fed? Feb 18, 2016 3:04:36 GMT -5
Post by 3nwpro on Feb 18, 2016 3:04:36 GMT -5
Jan 28, 2016 21:28:47 GMT -5 @3nwpro said:
...been a while since I've been in this thread.
Oct 29, 2015 21:13:22 GMT -5 @3nwpro said:Fourth Stage is in the books...WAVES Ep 6 next...
Not that it matters, but I'm currently working on the DRIVEN Women's Championship Grand Prix - First Stage....first supercard for the year, and first Event.
...again, a while since I've been in this thread, but I'm juggling quite a few things, (WFWF, now, for one) but SUMMIT PRO continues to be the zenith of my creativity, which I attack with zeal when the opportunity presents itself.
Even more interestingly, it's during a period where I'm actually not really as invested in wrestling right now as I have been - and that's right across the board.
Quite odd, but it is what it is.
...as for SUMMIT PRO, feuds/storylines continue for:
- The RIPTIDE Six VS MERCILESSLY UNBROKEN, with the offshoot of Johnny Prime vs Dan Starling for the RIPTIDE Heavyweight championship
- The affirmation of Fierce International against other members of DRIVEN, and in particular, the beatdown of Ayako Hamada
- DRIVEN's Las Estrellas Celestiales ascending slowly up the ladder over indecisive talent like Yasumi Fujita and Sadaka Kisugi
- The trials and tribulations between The Bloodpack, The Violence Continuum and the former facing Bane of Ruination with the first Tag Team title opportunity against The Pain Division
- The dissolution of the FORGE championship Tag Team, Crusher Brannigan and Mammoth Barnett, with Crusher Brannigan throwing away their friendship, and emphatically turning heel
...just for starters.