- Are former WWE stars who are now employed by the Performance Center eligible for flashbacks? Red Rooster and Scotty 2 Hotty have been done and both are Performance Center trainers.
- Same with backstage talent? The Hurricane and Road Dogg come to mind but what about Michael PS Hayes or even another Michael Cole (Mania 27 please)
- Will BaFs continue in certain lines/waves and if so will they be more suited characters (JJ Dillon, Howard Finkel) or something like the WM 36 Danny Davis?
- What goes into planning a belt pack like the ones RSC has? Could it potentially be used as a means to bring out classic belts like WCW or multicolor strapped WWE belts (Yellow IC, purple Winged Eagle, gold IC, etc.)
- What factors go into deciding which figure gets a chase variant in a wave? Is it based on attire variety or doubts if a particular character will sell?
- Personal question: Is there a particular era you like designing figures from the most(Golden era, New Gen, Attitude, etc.)?
Some backstage talent have deals, some don’t. We’ll try to get as many people out as possible who are under contract.
There will be more BaFs but that method is being used sparingly at the moment. They don’t necessarily have to be suited figs.
Belt packs...just like talent, if titles are available we could potentially utilize them for future belt packs. If more are done it’d probably be a theme that made some sort of sense rather than random titles.
Chase fig selection...variety of factors. Whatever we as a group deem appropriate for each particular series.
Can you comment on the numbers produced for the Ghostbusters figures and whether what has been found at Walmarts are all we should expect to see? I know distribution is out of Mattel's hands, but can you speak to the timing these were meant to be released or how the numbers produced and sent compare to, say the HBK Flashback series?
Can’t comment on production numbers. What’s already hit retail is most likely all you’ll see in person. Walmart.com should still be carrying them for a bit longer though.
So this is just the Harley Race Flashback Wave 3 Take 2.0? Some stores get 'em, some don't, and the supply nowhere meets the demand?
This reminds me of the JLU line from several years back.
Oh and since we're getting answers....can we PLEASE stop putting Alexa's elite figures in board shorts? Elite 53 was perfect. Basics have mostly been perfect but the Walgreens & Survivor Series shorts are way too long
Can we get a WrestleMania 23 HBK Elite? Can we get a 2006-2007 Era Edge Elite?
Please and thank you.
Also, can we please get a good Triple H 2005/2006 Lemmy stache head?
Probably at some point.
Can you give us a list of names for legend figures who’s available to be made or atleast the ones who can’t be made so it can be sticky posted on here so the questions will stop being asked? And Maybe periodically when somebody comes available the post coupled Be updated? I mean we could stop the same questions from being asked so easily as that.