Are there any figures in your WWE Elite collection or the WWE Elite series you find highly underrated? Maybe because the Superstars are underrated.
Like for example: Tito Santana. Even if we don't get another elite Tito Santana figure, I think Mattel did fairly good job here. I think the head sculpt is maybe not perfect but fairly well done. The t-shirt and gear are spot on IMO.
Also, the Elites for Viktor and Konor of The Ascension. Once upon a time they were the top tag team in NXT. I think their WWE elites turned out great all things considered.
Post by RuthlessFigs on Nov 8, 2019 2:55:13 GMT -5
- Elite 4 Finlay Easily one of Mattel's best Elites, yet it barely gets talked about. The headscan is amazing and the attire is great. Only thing that would've made it perfect, is if it was his 06-07 attire.
- Elite 41 Terry Funk Another near perfect Elite, the headscan, the torso choice and the attire are all great. If it came with a cloth 'Funk U' shirt, would've been perfect.
- BOPPV 'No Way Out 2012' Christian Great attire, his best headscan, IC Title. All it needed was his entrance shirt
- Elite 49 Randy Orton Great 'Legend Killer' Orton, everyone complains about the attire not being Red, Orange or Blue, but i prefer the Black attires, it just looks better to me.
- Elite 5 Chavo Guerrero Basically a perfect Chavo figure, the face is spot on, the attire is great and the poncho accessory is awesome. Like Finlay, no one ever talks about it.
- Elite 54 Karl Anderson Great headscan, good attire, cloth shirt, only thing it's missing is True FX. If it had that, it'd be perfect.
- Elite 57 Jeff Hardy Great looking Jeff, the tattoos are detailed and headscan is spot on. Shirtless Jeff leaves many options if you have fishnet shirts or cloth tank top like i did with mine.
- Elite 58 Matt Hardy Matt was near the bottom of the Elite ranking for 2017 or 18 (whatever year it came out), which baffled me. It's a great figure, the pants, though lacking some detail, still look awesome and the headscan is near perfect. Overall it's a great Matt figure and i'd even say one of his best figures.
Post by Fighter Hayabusa on Nov 8, 2019 7:54:45 GMT -5
Ultimate Maniacs Warrior. There was a lot of hate towards this figure because it was released as a DM and rightfully so. It should’ve been in the regular elite line but that doesn’t take away from how great the figure is. And paired with E44 Macho it’s even better.
So I'm late to the Elite game and don't know which ones other than the current lines have really landed praise over the years, but just resetting my stuff lately, I found myself really appreciating the NXT Rollins, which I don't hear too much about. A Punk I don't see mentioned too often either is the TRU WrestleMania XXIX one, which is what's on my shelf (but again, I wasn't in when it was current, so who knows, but my brother got it for me on mega clearance for $5, so I have to wonder how sought after it was).
As far as more recent lines go, I think a lot of people are sleeping on E69 Miz. It's warming shelves in my area, and I don't see a lot about it here, but even at the proto stage, when I saw that one, I knew it was the definitive Miz I needed, and it really pops in person.
The Warlord is first to come to mind. British Bulldog Umaga
E26 Warrior. Like Tito got overproduced after warrior died and like ultimate maniacs he’s in a singlet but the detail on singlet is great, face scan is prob the best warrior likeness. The lack of details in knee pads and boots compared to rest of figure hold it back.
E70 “Jack the Ripper demon” Balor- yes this just came out & we’ve gotten too many demons but this one is amazing. Outshines the other demon Finns on my shelf.