Let me talk to ya! Spear vs Spear I: Edge vs Roman Reigns, Money in the Bank 2021 Spear vs Spear II: Goldberg vs Bobby Lashley, Summerslam 2021 Spear vs Spear III: Bobby Lashley vs Roman Reigns, Smackdown Sep 2021 Spear vs Spear IV: Goldberg vs Roman Reigns, WWE Elimination Chamber 2022
That's a stupid stipulation. You literally just gave away the results of the main event. Even if there's a 99% chance Roman walks out, you still had that 1% that Cena does...Now its a solid 100%. Piss poor lazy booking
Post by hitmancmedge on Aug 23, 2021 3:17:23 GMT -5
Apparently the plan for Smackdown is for Seth and Becky to be top heels on Smackdown, and have Becky feud with Bianca to postion her at one of the top women in the company….you know how they also could have achieved that? Not beating Bianca in 11 seconds. Makes no sense for Becky to come back and be a heel right now.